VASTU FOR BASEMENT
The basement is a basic need in the house these days but according to Vastu, it should not be constructed because any low room or space under the house is not considered to be auspicious. Even then if one wishes to have a basement in the house he needs to follow certain Vastu guidelines.
- The basement should be constructed in the North or East direction because according to Vastu there should be more space in the East and North than in the West and South.
- The basement should not be used for living purposes but can be used as a storeroom.
- The space of the basement should be square or rectangle and heavy equipment in the basement should be placed in the South or West directions.
- 1/4 area of the basement should be above the ground.
- The height of the room should be 9 ft.
- Heavy items should not be placed in the North or East direction.
- Subtle and light colors should be used on the walls of the basement.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO CONTACT DR. KUNAL KAUSHIK