VASTU FOR TOILET
Bathrooms if constructed in the wrong direction can bring problems in regards to health and finance. There should be strict guidelines to be followed to maintain harmony in the house.
- The bathroom should be in the East portion of the house.
- Pipes should be constructed in North-East direction.
- The toilet should be on the West or northwest side of the building.
- Taps and showers should be on the northern wall.
- Geyser should be in the southeast corner.
- The bathtub should be placed in the West portion of the bathroom and the washbasin should be to the North East.
- Windows and ventilators should be in the north and east direction.
- Soothing colors should be used on bathroom walls.
- The mirror should be on the east wall.
- Almirah should be on the southwest side.
- The slope in the bathroom should be to the north or east to allow drainage of water to the northeast side.
- The best direction for the washing machine is southeast or northwest.