VASTU FOR STOREROOM
The storeroom is meant to keep junk in the house, so it should be constructed in a manner that does not increase junk things. The principles to be considered while deciding the storeroom are:
- Storeroom should be constructed in North West portion of the house.
- The door can be in any direction except southwest and the door should have two shutters.
- The height of the room should be more than other rooms and windows should be in the west and east direction.
- The color for the room should be white, blue, or yellow.
- The image of Lord Vishnu should be on the Eastern wall.
- If there is provision for water in the room it should be in vessels or pitchers.
- Oil, Gas, Ghee and gas cylinders, etc should be stored in the southeast corner.
- There should not be any empty containers in the room.
- No one should sleep in the storeroom as it tends to bring obstruction in the sleep of the person.